The Wonder Years [DOWNLOAD]

The Wonder Years - Get Stoked On It! (2007) [CD]
1. Keystone State Dude-Core
2. Bout To Get Fruit Punched, Homie
3. Buzz Aldrin: The Poster Boy For Second Place
4. Let's Moshercise!!!
5. "What If We [Swam] Into Nothing?"
6. Racing Trains
7. Zombies are the New Black
8. We Were Giants
9. My Geraldine Lies Over the Delaware
10. Dude, What Is a Land Pirate?
11. I Fell in Love With a Ninja Master
12. When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong
Download

Split - Bangarang! & The Wonder Years (2006) [CD]
1. Bangarang! - We Dress to Impress
2. Bangarang! - By Heart
3. Bangarang! - Who Could Forget the 6th Grade?
4. Bangarang! - I Nailed Your Prom Date
5. The Wonder Years - My Geraldine Lies Over the Delaware
6. The Wonder Years - I Ain't Saying He A Gold Digga (Sike!)
Download

The Wonder Years - Wont Be Pathetic Forever (2008) [EP]
01. Mike Kennedy Is A Bad Friend ( 1:13)
02. Solo And Chewy: Holdin' It Down ( 3:12)
03. Won't Be Pathetic Forever ( 2:56)
04. You're Not Salinger, Get Over It ( 3:38)
Download

The Wonder Years & All Or Nothing - Distances - 2009 [split] [CD]
01. The Wonder Years - An Elegy for Baby Blue
02. The Wonder Years - Don't Open the Fridge!
03. All Or Nothing - I'm Not Being Rude, But I Could Have Had Your Job0
4. All Or Nothing - Summer Vacation In Providence0
5. All Or Nothing - This Is Very Impossible
Download

The Wonder Years - Demo [2009] [CD]
Buzz Aldrin: Poster Boy For Second Place
I Fell In Love With A Ninja Master
Cowboy Killers
Download

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário