Attack! Attack! [USA] Discografia Completa [DOWNLOAD]

Attack Attack (USA) If Guns Are Outlawed, Can We Use Swords ? [2008] [EP]
1. The People's Elbow
2. Dr. Shavargo Pt. 2
3. Party Foul
4. What Happens if I Can't Check My Myspace When We Get There ?
5. If Guns Are Outlawed...
6. On the Porch
7. Healthy Normal
8. Poison Sumac Body Wrap
Download

Attack Attack (USA) Someday Came Suddenly [CD] [2008]
1. Hot Grills and High Tops
2. Stick Stickly
3. Bro, Ashley's Here
4. Shred, White, and Blue
5. Party Foul
6. What Happens if I Can't Check my Myspace When We Get There
7. Interlude
8. The People's Elbow
9. Kickin' Wing, Animal Doctor
10. Dr. Shavargo Pt. 3
11. Catfish Soup
12. Outro
Download

Attack Attack (USA) Attack Attack! [CD] [2010]
1. Sexual Man Chocolate
2. Renob, Nevada
3. I Swear I'll Change
4. Shut Your Mouth (ft. McSwagger)
5. A for Andrew
6. Smokahontas
7. AC-130
8. Fumbles O'Brian
9. Turbo Swag
10. Lonely (ft. Jason Cameron of Bury Tomorrow)
Download

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário