Miss May I Discografia [DOWNLOAD]

Miss May I-Vows For A Massacre [2007] [EP]
1. Lullaby For A Beast
2. Destroy Thy, Destroy The
3. A Dance With Aera Cura
4. Unfortunate Engagement
5. Chambered Winds
Download

Miss May I-Demo [2008] [EP]
1. Architect
2. No Need to Whip a Dead Horse
3. Tides
4. Arms of the Messiah
Download

Miss May I-Apologies Are for the Weak [2009] [CD]
1. A Dance with Aera Cura
2. Architect
3. Not Our Tomorrow
4. Arms of the Messiah
5. Apologies Are for the Weak
6. Harlot's Breath
7. Tides
8. Blessing with a Curse
9. Porcelain Wings
10. Forgive and Forget
Download

Miss May I-Monument [2010] [CD]
1. Our Kings
2. Masses Of A Dying Breed
3. Answers
4. Relentless Chaos
5. Creations
6. Gears
7. Colossal
8. We Have Fallen
9. In Recognition
10. Monument
Download

Um comentário: